I haven’t been able to reblog or follow anyone all day because the bar at the top right corner isn’t loading. Sorry mis amis if I wanted to follow you but the Tumblr g-ds wouldn’t let me.
- Me: wait, you failed your PT test?! How the hell did you do that?! You're in the Airforce!
- Him: well, we have minimums now.
- Me: ...
- (Guy is a guy I know casually, from like.. having a handful of conversations with at the bar; I have in no way ever like.. 'talked' with him or anything. Fucking weirdo)
- Boy: welllllll when are you going home? or over to my place?
- Me: Neg, gotta work in dallas tomorrow
- Boy: grrr have fun with me
- at least let me eat you out
- Me: Lol, I am sort of seeing someone
- Boy: oh the things i would do to please you
- not interested i'm guessing
- well, we COULD be friends if you told me that's what you wanted, but if you don't want to tell me anything, goodbye
- it'd be nice if you could be honest and upfront
- get over here
- ugh, it's such a shame that a nice pair of tits is wasted on such and ugly face and body. peace out cunt
- (Yea; wtf? Additionally, he totally just facebooked me again; a week later. Seriously?!)
the only thing new -
I’ve got your pictures
and she’s got you.” —Patsy Cline - “She’s Got You”
If I tweet a picture of myself drinking and then die in a fiery car accident hours later, please don’t be too upset: I probably did something terribly stupid. Although the loss of human life is tragic, right now I can’t muster sympathy unless they say he wasn’t driving.
- Me: (Waking up alone at his place, he's gone; I wait an hour)
- Him: Hey hon, I'm back.
- Me: Dude, where were you? I made breakfast.
- Him: I went to go see the new "Twilight" movie by myself because I didn't want you to make fun of me.
- Me: .... Next time just tell me you're banging some other chick or something.